A large area of the nation is still waiting for its chance while large number of the citizens has lost it. Yes I am talking about Aadhar card, plenty of them who have received it has lost it as well. While retrieving your Aadhar is not more than a mystery but still keeping a hope will keep you go always. Lets find here how to apply for Duplicate Aadhar card.
The most important is the 12 digit number which is unique number on the Aadhar card will help you getting a duplicate copy of the same. So always note it either on your mobile, diary o any other important place. If you have the number noted somewhere then you can get the duplicate copy with ease.
- UIDAI has a toll free number for the residents to help them resolve any of their queries related to Aadhar card. Contact UIDAI on 1800-180-1947 and inform them about your issue.
- At the time of Enrollment acknowledgement slip is given to every registered user which contains enrollment number, if you ember that number or have that slip with you, then you can get your Aadhar number via email as a letter or can also get it thorough sms if at the time of registration you have registered your mobile number.
- If you remember the name of the registrar who helped you in the enrollment along with the date and time of enrollment then your Aadhar number can be retrieved through it and can be sent to you via email or sms.
- After retrieving the Aadhar number the registrar will print this number on either PDS ration card, MNREGA job card which will act as identity and address card both you can use it the way Aadhar card is used.
- If none of the above steps worked you can visit the enrollment center to find out the Aadhar number.
- And lastly, if nothing works you can download E-Aadhar letter from the website which can be used as Aadhar card as a substitute.