UIDAI has finally launched its e-Aadhar portal and you can easily download your Aadhar letter, if you have not received it by post. You need your enrollment letter and date and time of enrollment. The necessary steps are given here under for eAadhar Card Letter that you can easily follow.
- Collect Enrollment Details: You can easily find about your enrollment number and date and time of enrollment from the acknowledgement slip given by the enrollment center. Both the information is very important for processing your request.
- Login to UIDAI: Log in to UIDAI validation page and fill in your details like enrollment number, date and time of enrolment, your name, pin code and correct CAPTCHA code and at length press the “Submit” button. Click here to visit to the login page.
- You will be then asked to verify your registered mobile number by showing you the last four digits of the number. If the number displayed is correct, then you will be given “ONE TIME PASSWORD” in the same mobile number and this is part of the verification process. If the number displayed is wrong, then press “No” and then enter your correct mobile number. As you press the “submit” button then, you will get the OTP on your new number.
- You will be required to enter the OTP further in the next field and gain access to the electronic version of the Aadhar Card.
- After this, you will be provided a link, where you can download your e-Aadhar letter in PDF format and you can only open it only by giving your pin code as your password.